• Undo all clips then use bar to raise cover out of the way.
• Never use the hot tub with the cover over or partially over.
• Do not sit on cover.
• Please replace cover after use and fasten clips.
• Be careful when getting in and out of the hot tub. Please be aware that steps and surrounding area will become slippery when wet.
• No running around the hot tub area.
• Please shower, using soap and water, before using hot tub. No make-up or fake tan to be worn in the hot tub.
• No food, drink or alcohol to be consumed while in the hot tub.
• Do not use the hot tub while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
• Strictly no smoking or vaping in the hot tub.
• Do not use the hot tub if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant.
• Children under 7 years of age, must not use the hot tub as younger children’s bodies do not regulate temperature as well.
• Children should be supervised at all times while using the hot tub.
• Limit your soak to 15 minutes and cool off before re-entering.
• Never put your head under the water, high temperature of water can cause loss of consciousness.
• While the hot tub has therapeutic benefits please be aware that some pre-existing medical conditions (such as heart conditions or blood pressure) may be affected. If you have any concerns please seek medical advice before use.
• Do not exceed recommended number of occupants in the hot tub.
• Never cover the jets, suction fittings or skimmers.
• Do not sit on the sides of the hot tub.
• You are advised that it is inadvisable to use the hot tub alone.
• Do not use soap or oils in the hot tub.